Saturday, February 16, 2008

Digi Book

I’m working on a really fun project right now. Did you know over here at Shutterfly ( http://ck.shutterfly.com/inspire/? ) you can print a high quality picture book of your own design? You can create your own digital design pages or use their super easy templates. I am working on a few ABC books; a family one, and one for each of the kids. Each letter gets a word, a picture and a little explanation.

Here is a few from the ABC’s of Owen
B is for boots
E is for Ear protectors
F is for Firetrucks
G is for Gloves
O is for Oatmeal
P is for Perrie

Here is a few from our family ABC’s book:
C is for camping
D is for Dancing
G is for Gardening
H is for Hikes
V is for Vacations


I have most of the letters figured out, now I just need some more pictures to match up with them. You could make this project yourself with just scrapbook supplies. Check out the website though because they have a big list of ideas for each letter and some great examples. Fun huh?

No comments: