Perrie started last week and is very excited about her teacher. They have a class guinea pig & worm compost! (I have been researching these lately, what luck.) Her sleep suffered a bit the first week but I hope we are ok now.
Owen also had a birthday last week. We met a friend at the beach and also had a family party at the pool. One of his favorite gifts was a dino digging kit. Here are a few answers from his birthday interview:
Favorite food: brown sugar
Favorite dinner: oatmeal
Favorite song: Jai Ho
Favorite thing to do: dig for dinosaur bones
When I grow up I want to be: a Paleontologist
A job I would not want is: climbing tall trees very high
I love his passions. He is a very fun kid who keeps us laughing. I can’t wait to see what’s next with him.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Owen! What a cutie!
Post a Comment