Tuesday, December 15, 2009

JOY

The holidays are in full swing around here, and that means crafts, crafts and more crafts. It seems like each year I have to create new decorations. Here is a few of my favorite things. I love these and want to make hundreds. We are making these for teacher gifts this year.

These are next on my list to try,

and these -

Ive made these in the past and still get questions about them -

And these look fun for the kids to decorate-


This is just the tip of the iceberg really, Ive got sewing and felting projects started too. See why I have not time to blog? Love it!

One more!

4 comments:

Still Life With Coffee said...

yay! I saw those giant snowflakes on apartment therapy and I've been wanting to make them. Were they easy?? What a good idea to use them as teacher gifts. I might steal that idea :-) Love all the holiday stuff.

Alli said...

I think you need to come do crafts at my house! I found some candles that I want to make to give away...

ashley said...

I love those big snowflakes...are they hard to make? I've wanted to try those red pen salt dough cookies too, but I have a feeling mine won't turn out anything like hers. I wish this season were much longer. So many fun things to do! Your paper stars are incredible. I'm going to try and rope you in for a lunchbox project class :)

Trisha said...

I would love to do a lunchbox class. The popscicle stick snowflakes are super easy, except it is best with hot glue. What are you all working on? Send me pictures!