Four-year old boys.
Someone forgot to give me the owners manual,
Specificly the troubleshooting chapter.
Did I feed him enough, or too much?
Did he sleep enough, or too much?
Is he bored or not getting enough attention?
Does he need to go run around for 2 hours or take a nap?
Should I sign him up for soccer, tai kwon do, art, music, wilderness survival?
Is this behavior normal? Should I be worried about this?
Many days we run the gamut of emotions here and I am often at a loss as to what to do. How do I tame this wild horse, but still keep his passions and confidence? Hmmm, maybe I will read up on taming actual wild horses.
2 comments:
Well of course you know how much I love this post.
Boys + being a mom= love= growth as a woman
I have learned so much about myself by opening my heart to little boys. They have changed me totally.
I used to think Garrett had ADHD...now I realize he's just a boy. Get a trampoline...it's a great way to burn off energy, and also to lie around on.
Post a Comment