And Callie, my pretty baby, just squeezes my heart every minute. How did I ever get by without her? I love watching her mind develop and explore everything. She is so tiny but runs everywhere. It is very hard to get a good picture of her because she never stops moving. Anything with sparkles goes around her neck, and she already has many hats and glasses. She loves cats and dogs, like goes crazy screaming to see them. She adores her big brother and always tries to hug him, but he doesnt want anything to do with her. She is allowed to touch his shoe, that is about it.
This thing called life is really amazing when you stop to think about it.
4 comments:
Callie is getting so big! And that picture of owen...looks like many I have of james...running around in underwear with maybe a dress up or two. Kids are awesome!
And Callie has a zeal for food! Yes siree... I see a future as a restaurant critic. :-)
Cute post and very cute kiddos... my sweet neighbor
I love reading your blog! I can't believe that Callie is already running around. She is sooo cute! We need to set a time when you guys can all come visit. Don't listen what mom has to say. You are more then welcome to come and stay with us when ever you are ready! Love ya sis!
Very sweet. And yes, life is pretty remarkable!
Post a Comment