
I reminisce for a moment...
I was a boy chaser. I don’t know why, I have lots of brothers and a loving father. I never really caught them or would have known what to do to them. In fact an older boy “caught” me once and made me kiss him. That was very horrifying. I remember my first crush, Cade Smith. I think he tripped me and skinned my knee later on. Was that my first romantic moment? Ah, grade school love.
I do remember stuffing a newborn puppy into my backpack in kindergarten. I was going to bring him for show & tell. He didn’t even have his eyes open yet. The teacher heard whimpering as soon as class had started and we had to do show and tell early. My surprised mom was called to come and get the puppy. How did she not notice that one anyway?
I was a boy chaser. I don’t know why, I have lots of brothers and a loving father. I never really caught them or would have known what to do to them. In fact an older boy “caught” me once and made me kiss him. That was very horrifying. I remember my first crush, Cade Smith. I think he tripped me and skinned my knee later on. Was that my first romantic moment? Ah, grade school love.
I do remember stuffing a newborn puppy into my backpack in kindergarten. I was going to bring him for show & tell. He didn’t even have his eyes open yet. The teacher heard whimpering as soon as class had started and we had to do show and tell early. My surprised mom was called to come and get the puppy. How did she not notice that one anyway?
what are your school memories?
1 comment:
Love the layout Trisha!!! Very cute. I hope she had a great first day. I think her hair looks so cute like that!!
Post a Comment