Monday, November 26, 2007

Owen Funny

I caved in to the excited pleas of Perrie and put up our Christmas tree yesterday. She wanted to hang some red balls on right away. Owen immediately grabbed his bat and ran over for batting practice. Those little cheap balls held on for dear life and stood up to his beatings real well. Perrie was concerned for the little fellows and begged me in tears to stop him. I had to suppress my laughter as I wrangled the bat away from him. (right after I grabbed the camera) He then proceeded to get his work gloves on and with his toy ax in hand he tried to chop down the tree. Here is an action picture of the scene (not too good but…) He also called the nutcrackers “cowboys” which we thought was pretty cute. It is going to be a fun Christmas!

No comments: