Tickled Pink!
It looks like a baby girl is on her way, set for Valentines day. Perrie is soo excited. She is not liking "brothers" much right now. I am excited too. Owen can always be my mamasboy now. Now to come up with a name we can agree on. hmmm...
7 comments:
Girls rule! Congratulations!
Sooooo exciting! Make sure you check Shannon's blog for the names you shouldn't pick. I am confident you will find the perfect name for that perfect little girl. You did well with the first two!
We are so excited for you!! I am also glad that you are keeping up the family tradition, you are right on your way to the 7 kids mark!! Hehe! Maybe Tadj & Krista will help the tradition continue. Miss you guys! Thanks for the blog,I love knowing what you are up too. Love ya sis!
Girls are fun! Congratulations. Wishful thinking to Jill! :)
Oh Trisha,
Good news either way. Boys and Girls are my favorite :-)
But Eliza sure will enjoy a girl playmate in the neighborhood! And you know your girl won't have any shortage of clothes.
xoxo
Erin
Had to add more to my last comment...
How could you not come screaming over here to tell me the news this weekend????? You have such self-restraint.
Also, this news makes me want to have another baby and my baby is only 3 months old. How crazy is that? Geesh, hormones
I agree with what Britanny said ;)
Just saw a pretty girl named Ellery. I'm not a huge fan of making up names, and that might be made up, but I saw it then I came to this post so I wrote it.
Post a Comment