Saturday, January 31, 2009

Can I be done now?


Im still prego. Im running out of clothes that fit, I cant wear any of my shoes but 2, I don’t recognize any part of my body at all, I cant sleep good, I cant breathe, I cant move. Can I be done now?


I miss my clothes. I miss sleeping on my stomach and back. I miss exercising. I miss seeing my legs.

I like being pregnant in the winter a lot, except for having two small children at home who have too much energy and are stuck inside. I think I have aged a lot this pregnancy because of those kids.

I got a note from Perrie yesterday to come to room 20 and bring presents. I went to her room and she was pretending to be at the hospital and just had a baby. We are all getting excited to meet our new baby. Two weeks to go, (plus or minus.)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Poor you! I know how you feel. The end is the worst! You're almost done... although that is little consolation, I know. At least you look cute!

Britanny said...

Hang in there...I have a little present for your cutie. I hope I can remember to bring it to church tomorrow--assuming you aren't having the baby!

Jill said...

Only a little bit more to go...you can do it! You look really cute! Its nice to see that you are still blogging...was beginning to wonder about ya! Keep in touch.

ashley said...

Oh man, when they announced your new calling sunday (btw, I'm jealous of that one!), I thought they were announcing that the baby was born.

Can't wait to hear the news!

Still Life With Coffee said...

Trisha,
you are cute and funny.
Can't wait for your new little girl. Live it up! I miss being pregnant so much it aches. :-)

Anonymous said...

Yay, you finally posted a preggo picture of yourself :-) You're looking great. Can't wait to hear when the little one makes her appearance.