It is a funny thing waiting for this baby girl to come. It could be tonight or it could be another week or two. Not many things in life require this kind of patience. I really want her to come when she is good and ready. I am not so anxious as I was a week ago. I am keeping busy and trying to keep active. We took a little hike today as the sky was blue. Hubby and I had went to a play last night. I keep thinking, this is the last time I will hike with only 2 kids or this is the last date I will have in a long time. Maybe this will be my last blo
g entry pregnant... maybe not.
1 comment:
Waiting....waiting...it can be so hard. I keep checking to hear the good news.
Sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment