I used to look at kids with food all over there faces and think “what is wrong with that child, or what is wrong with that parent to let them look like that.” Now that I have more pressing issues most of the time then wiping my kids faces (Owen is especially messy) I have gained some perspective. I am in fact jealous of that child to be so carefree and unbothered by such trivial things. They don’t worry about their looks or what other people think of them. They are still very innocent. They only need to worry about having fun. It is a very sad thing to me to see a child who is afraid to get dirty. Fortunately my kids don’t have that problem. 
2 comments:
Food on the face is good...it means they have eaten recently. Standards are lowered with three kids (at least for me they are!).
P.S. we got the idea for fairy houses from you...a blog post a long time ago.
It looks like Owen has been having fun! What happened to your other post about spring?
Post a Comment