Sunday, August 23, 2009

August

August has flown by. We are sad to see the end of summer in sight.
Callie turned 6 months, sits up by herself and can roll anywhere she wants to. She was very eager to start eating real food and is slowly trying new things. Her favorite is plums! At our gardenspot there is a plum tree and she knows she is going to get one. I peel off the skin, hold tight to the pit and let her suck it dry. She devours it. (I've yet to get a picture, but am determined.) She loves people & being outside. We are blessed. She is a very sweet girl.


Owen continues his passion for dinosaurs. He is full of fun. Today at church he told his teacher his pet dinosaur was sleeping in his dad's pocket. He will start a 2day preschool this fall. We are excited for him to make some new friends.



Perrie and David went on thier annual backpacking trip and really had fun. She caught her first fish all by herself and learned how to fly fish. She really loves this one on one time with daddy. (I'm a bit jealous myself)


1 comment:

Alli said...

Your kids are so cute! James loves dinosaurs too. It must be a september birthday thing. I'm sad its the end of August too. I always get mixed feelings when its time for school to start. What are your plans for this fall??