Callie eating a golden plum- Her very favorite. We've learned to just strip her down when she eats, however, she already likes to undo the tape on her diapers.
Same with Molly! We just strip her down and let her go at it. If we don't get Molly right after she wakes up after her nap, she takes her diaper off and then who knows what she does with it. One time I went to get her and she had her diaper off and her hair was wet...I just didn't want to know!
1 comment:
Same with Molly! We just strip her down and let her go at it. If we don't get Molly right after she wakes up after her nap, she takes her diaper off and then who knows what she does with it. One time I went to get her and she had her diaper off and her hair was wet...I just didn't want to know!
Post a Comment