
Perrie started piano lessons this year and since I never learned, I thought I might tag on and learn too. Piano is one of the few instruments that can sound complete all by itself.
I am really getting excited about it. I wake up and want to play “Joy to the World”. Every spare minute I have, I want to practice. It is so fun to learn something new. I love being able to play all my favorite Christmas Carols (in the beginner book of course). Music can be very soothing to the soul, even more so when it is live or created by you! It feels like a little escape too. It has inspired me to keep learning. I could learn a new skill, language, talent, or anything.
I am really getting excited about it. I wake up and want to play “Joy to the World”. Every spare minute I have, I want to practice. It is so fun to learn something new. I love being able to play all my favorite Christmas Carols (in the beginner book of course). Music can be very soothing to the soul, even more so when it is live or created by you! It feels like a little escape too. It has inspired me to keep learning. I could learn a new skill, language, talent, or anything.
1 comment:
Watch out or you will be our next Primary Pianist!
Post a Comment