Owen is loving baby Callie so much he is willing to share his dinosaur toys with her. This is what I saw in her crib today. She is going to have to be a tough one.
Ohhhh she is so sweet looking! Love the dinosaur! I sure hope that things are getting a little easier each day. We can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully soon! Love ya!
Imagine waking up with that dinosaur looking at you! Hilarious. I subbed in Sunbeams on Sunday and Owen was talking and talking about dinosaurs...too cute!
5 comments:
Ohhhh she is so sweet looking! Love the dinosaur! I sure hope that things are getting a little easier each day. We can't wait to see you guys! Hopefully soon! Love ya!
Imagine waking up with that dinosaur looking at you! Hilarious. I subbed in Sunbeams on Sunday and Owen was talking and talking about dinosaurs...too cute!
I LOVE her dark hair. She may have Dave's coloring.
Ahh, so sweet. she is really a little beauty, Trisha. I love babies with dark hair. I'm glad you guys seem to be adjusting so well.
OH that looks just like the dinosaur that my little Ivy chews on (it's her brother's favorite!)
So adorable!
Steph
Post a Comment