Dear Blogspot,
I have a confession to make. Ive been cheating on you. Your rival is facebook. I caved into peer preesure and gave it a try. Everyone is doing it. FB is so easy and fast. I know you and I have a history here so I am going to try to make it work with you. Are you open to sharing me? Sometimes when I only have 1 minute, or 1 hand, facebook does the job. I know I have let you down but life is about change right. (Just don’t tell my husband, he will really start to wonder what I do at home all day.)
Love T
4 comments:
Nice..... Your addicted too huh?? It happens
it might pass...I enjoyed it for a month or so and already I'm pretty over it..I still check a minute or two here and there but after awhile, do I really care about what everyone else is doing every minute of the day..not really :)
I have loved reconnecting with a few old friends from way back and I do enjoy seeing photos of people I haven't seen in a long time...but that's pretty much it.
Facebook is a quick fix though!
And now I'll go add you as a friend :)
It has been really fun to chat with my cousins and a cousin of Dave's from Iran tracked me down. Im sure it is a phase too.
Post a Comment