Wednesday, March 4, 2009

God's Hands

Our baby girl was a sweet surprise to us But we are not exactly rolling in the money these days and there are things babies need to make life go smoothly. I had a list of wants. Friends started saying to me, “Do you need this? I have one you can have” It would be exactly what I needed, without even telling them. It really has been a miracle. I havnt had to buy a thing, (of course I wanted to buy a few cute clothes, and diapers don’t count.) Also we have received so many dinners from good people. We are so grateful. People I don’t even know very well have given us very generous gifts. I really feel like God is taking care of us thru others love and kindness. Being on the receiving end of a kind deed is overwhelming. People are so good and full of love. I think sometimes they are just waiting for a way to show this. Thank you so much.

No comments: