Ok, I just read the 500 page book "Twilight" in a 24 hr period. (im too embarressed to tell you when I went to bed.) Now I need to get my hands on the next one. Not only is Meyers an amazing writer by making her characters so real and likable in a fantasy world but it also takes place in Forks WA, a place I know well, so it was fun to read about. Hmm and that Edward! What are you reading right now?
3 comments:
You can borrow my books--love them!
You are the second person to recommend that book to me (a series) so now I have to read it. Plus I love young adult books
I LOVELOVELOVE Twilight and have the next two as well (aren't AS riveting as the first, but I like following the storyline). The fourth is due this fall... I'm SO excited!
Post a Comment