Baby Callie came to us thursday morning and we have been loving every minute with her. She was born 5 lbs 15 oz, has lots of dark hair like her daddy and loves to eat. Im still trying to get the perfect picture, but this one looks like her.
I've been checking your blog and heard it in church today. So happy for you guys! Congratulations! She is adorable and I love her name, too. I will bring some dinner by soon, I am coordinating it with Lilian.
6 comments:
CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you guys.
She is so cute and so sweet! You just let me know anytime you need anything. Remember, I'm right next door!
xoxo
I've been checking your blog and heard it in church today. So happy for you guys! Congratulations! She is adorable and I love her name, too. I will bring some dinner by soon, I am coordinating it with Lilian.
She is so tiny! Love the hair too...I would love to bring you dinner. I'll be in touch. Congrats!
Congratulations!(by the way, i still have that baby monitor for you...i will drop it by sometime) look forward to meeting her :)
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment